Thank you for trusting Extra Mile Movers with your Relocations!
Please read our Terms and Conditions below:
Scheduling time on your move day.
- Morning appointments are scheduled between 8am-10am arrival window.
- Afternoon appointments are scheduled between 2pm-6pm arrival window.
- The quote you receive for you local move is non-binding, that means it gives us a general idea of how big the move is going to be and how long it will take us. The are a lot of factors that play in the actual time it will take us such as traffic, elevator reservations, and readiness of the client to move.
- Long Distance quotes most of the time are binding.
- Moving pads, tape and stretch wrap are included in the price.
- Boxes are not included in the price with the exception of Wardrobe boxes – you can use them during the move but need to return it back or $15 fee will be applied.
- If you need a full pack service please let us know so we can prepare accordingly.
- Please make sure the movers have safe and easy access to your place.
- Your home must be free from hazards, furniture is clean from dirt, water, mold, bugs, rodents, animal urine or feces and hair.
- We reserve the right to cancel the move if any of the above conditions apply.
- Chicago weather plays a big role during the move. Please be aware that it will take movers more time to protect your furniture during rain and snow conditions.
- Bad road conditions may be a result of the movers being late.
- Moving is a 2 way street – If you are well prepared and ready with your boxes packed and some furniture disassembled – the move will go smooth, easy, and fast!
- Appliances must be disconnected from water lines prior to the move.
- Same day cancellation fee
- 24 hour cancellation
- Trash removal
- Long Carry
- Stair Carry
- Garbage disposal
Special Handling fees.
- Items above 150 lbs
- Items above 250 lbs